The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, quality code to develop the best software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code. You will also support our customers and partners by troubleshooting any of their software issues.
- Detect and troubleshoot software issues
- Write clear quality code for software and applications and perform test reviews
- Develop, implement, and test APIs
- Provide input on software development projects
- Comfort using programming languages and relational databases
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years’ of development experience
Kindly send your cover letter and two page CV to email@example.com.