From the Dev Team: Better Visibility
Due to the current global situation, a priority that the FIGJAM Development Team has been working to improve is visibility across the board. The aim was to give businesses the ability to accurately and completely view the processes, transactions and other operational activities in one place. Knowledge of this would in turn contribute to overall business efficiency.
1. Dashboard: Geo-spatial Data.
In the FMCG industry, distribution businesses use geo-spatial data for market analysis, customer visualization and other areas of sales territory management. With data mapping overlays, wholesalers can pinpoint the hottest markets, and from there distinguish the over saturated regions from the under served.
A set of color-coded overlays could answer the following:
- Which products do retailers in select areas need the most?
- What areas are the most ripe for increased wholesaling?
Using this data, distribution companies can make better informed business decisions regarding supply. Mapping information also allows companies to send deliveries out to retailers with improved speed and efficiency.
2. Job Activities Summary
This update gives you to summarize three main aspects of jobs done:
- Totals of jobs done by a user on the FIGJAM mobile application.
- Display totals for active and submitted jobs in sync with device user.
- Allows user to resume saved in progress jobs.
For more information on the above please contact email@example.com.